Rammstein Forum

Объявление

Заработать на своём сайте

Добавить в Избранное Сделать стартовой

Помогите нашему форуму, кликните по одной из рекламных ссылок! =)
Интернет магазин "Полтинник" - Всё за копейки!

Уважаемые посетители форума forumrammstar.2bb.ru! Приходите, регистрируйтесь, общайтесь! Каждому из вас мы будем очень рады!

Важно: Последние изменения на форуме | Пожаловаться на спам

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Rammstein Forum » Flud-Zone » Английская речь

Английская речь

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 124

Я создал эту тему, для разговора в ней на английском языке. Я хочу что бы мы развивались в этой области. Я думаю это первая тема где надо думать. Все, поехали.
Anybody understand English language?

No, because to me and so it is good! I most of all want to know German, he is pleasant to me more! :rolleyes:

Its good. You wont go to the Germany? I too. I wont see concert Rammstein!

Yes, Rammstein it is really matchless! :good:

This is tru. Rammstein its very, very, very strong and beautiful group!

Oh, I agree! :yes:  They are beutifull! Very beautifull! :D  I WANT TO SEE CONCERT!!!! :crazy:  But i cant... It's very-very bad... English - it' cool! And deutsch too. I'm loving it. I want to be translator. In future, of course! ^_^

I too not see rammstein concert because my town is little, and rammstein not going to my town! You understand me?

Yes! I understand. And Rammstein not going to my city. They never go Minsk!!!!!!!! :cray:  :cray:  :cray:

Ha-ha!!! But they must visit Piter again!!!!)))

Schnaya, you are lucky girl! ^_^  I WANT TO GO PITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

Well... But how to me on this time to find?(((((

Rammstein don't know my city, its bad. I wont go to Germany.

Отредактировано Kan-Torog (2007-03-10 18:59:29)

Recently strange dream where I in hands hold a strange black cube which let out black beams and a smoke has dreamed me :fie:

Its realy strange dream! I not see dreams. I dont know why!

Because strong you sleep :) And even in this dream I was at concert Rammstein, but except for Schneider I saw nobody :yes0:  Why? :dntknw:

Halleluja! :) I see dreams today. I fly in plane, and plane crashed. I life, but people don't help me. I dont understand why? Intresting dream!

Interestingly! And I have hung up above the bed the poster with Till... Slept awfully! It was necessary to me to move it(him), to other place has moved, that is has changed it(him) on Schneider which then on me has fallen at night and I was frightened!))))) affairs.......... :D

Народ, присоединяйтесь! Эт прикольно! Или никто английский не знает? Возьмите переводчик! :D

Ага. Прикольно так общаться. Думаете я прям все понимаю? Эта тема и создана для того, что-бы учиться!

:D Well.. OH! To me I so am dragged from a voice of the soloist from Slick Idiot!!!  :D

He's voice very beautiful?

OOOoh YESSSS!!!!! :P

I don't hear this group! (Это не правильное выражение, но помоему понять можно) :)

I like this group! ;)

Hello! :bye:

Hello Karmen. How are you?

Hello Karmen! :bye:  Hello Kan-Torog! :bye:

Hi hi :)

Hello-hello! I'm very glad to see you! :D

Im too! :D

Вы здесь » Rammstein Forum » Flud-Zone » Английская речь